Herbins Citronella Oil: – Is 100% Pure essential oil Derived from dried grass of Cymbopogon winterianus. Herbins Citronella Oil is ideal for whole body and also an effective oil massage that can soothe nervous disorders and stress. Herbins “Citronella Essential Oil” is blessing from nature. It can treat headache, migraine and rheumatism, hair and scalp. It can be used as an antiseptic and to sanitize kitchen counters and chopping blocks
Appearance : Transparent liquid
Aroma : Lemony, Grassy, Floral
Mixes well with : Basil, bergamot, cedar wood, eucalyptus, geranium, lavender, lemon, lime, oregano, penny royal, pine, rosemary, orange, and tea tree.
Extraction method: Steam distillation of fresh or dried grass.
Color: Pale yellow-brown
1. Citronella is usually overlooked as an aromatherapy oil.
2. Citronella possesses warming and activating qualities on biological levels.
3. The essential oil of Citronella has an uplifting effect on mood. It has a softening effect on the skin and also helps to combat excessive perspiration – making it extremely useful for use on feet.
4. Citronella oil is used in soaps, as a mosquito repellent in insect sprays , candles.
5. Besides oil production, citronella grass is also used for culinary use, such as in tea.
6. The oil is used externally as an insect repellent.
7. This oil is used for relieving headaches, migraines and rheumatism.
8. It can be used as an antiseptic and to sanitize kitchen counters and chopping blocks.
9. It is mostly used in the fragrance industry as turning candle making like Parfum Magnifique, Spa Luxury, Fragrance Oils and Yummy Fragrance and feng shui candle, natural wax candles, unity candle arrangements, roman candles and environmentally friendly candles.
10. Citronella oil is used in many cosmetic preparation like shampoos, conditioners, hair and scalp treatment.
How to use : Take an adequate amount of this oil and dilute it with your carrier oil. Gently massage on your body. ( Can also be diluted with bathing water.)