Herbins Clove oil/Clove Leaf Essential Oil:-
Herbins Clove oil is very potent oil that should be used with great care in aromatherapy, it does have wonderful properties – from stimulating the mind and lifting depression, to aiding digestion, relieving pain in arthritis and rheumatism, easing respiratory problems and assisting leg ulcers.
Clove oil has a warm, strong, spicy smell.
Color: color less to pale yellow
Extraction : leaves stem and buds, water distillation, containing the desired lower percentage of
1. It is beneficial to the digestive system, effective against vomiting, diarrhea, flatulence, spasms,
and Parasites, as well as bad breath.
2. It is can be used for acne, bruises, burns and cuts, keeping infection at bay and as a pain
Reliever. It helps with toothache, mouth sores, rheumatism and arthritis.
3. Clove oil is valuable for relieving respiratory problems, like bronchitis, asthma and tuberculosis.
The disinfecting property is useful in cases of infectious diseases.
4. In vapor therapy, it can be useful for bronchitis and dizziness and to help lift depression,
While strengthening memory and fighting weakness and lethargy.
5. It can be used in a blended massage oil to assist with diarrhea, bronchitis, chills, colds,
muscular numbness, spasms, rheumatism and arthritis. For toothache the outer jaw can be
massage with this oil.
6. By few drops of clove oil on a cotton ball and then placing the cotton ball in a linen cupboard
will not only fragrance the cupboard, but will help to keep fish moths at bay.
It blends well with basil, benzoin, cinnamon, lavender, ginger, sandalwood and clary sage.