Description: Herbins Eclipta Alba Oil Is 100% Pure essential oil Derived from leaves of Eclipta Alba (Bhringraj). Herbins Eclipta Alba Oil is ideal for massage. An effective oil massage that can cure all hair problems. Herbins “Eclipta Alba Essential Oil” is the blessing from nature. It can treat hair fall, dandruff, premature graying of hairs, baldness.
Appearance: Thick black liquid
Aroma: Strong aromatic odor
Chemical constituents:: Eclipta alba oil has various chemical compounds that include Saponin, tannin, vitamin A and ecliptine.
Extraction: It is extracted by steam distillation of leaves.
1. Bhringaraj has a Keshya effect, meaning that it directly nourishes and improves the hair.
2. It is especially good for the liver, which is governed by the subcategory of Pitta called Ranjaka Pitta. Ranjaka literally translates as “that which colors”, and explains the ability of Bhringaraj to balance and improve hair color from within. By improving liver function, Bhringaraj also helps to remove and prevent impurities (Ama) throughout the body.
3. Oil is excellent for scalp and foot massage, promoting healthy hair growth and deep sleep.
4. Roots and leaves stimulate the flow of bile into the intestine.
5. The root is used as an emetic and purgative (laxative).
6. The leaf juice is used as a liver tonic. It is believed to prevent aging, maintain and rejuvenate hair, teeth, bones, memory, sight and hearing.
7. The root powder is used in Ayurvedic medicine for hepatitis, enlarged spleen and skin disorders.
8. The herb is used as hair tonic, the oil removes graying, balding, makes the hair darker. (Make hair oil by boiling leaf juice in coconut oil).
9.The hair blackening action of the herbs might be based, in part, on a doctrine of signatures.
How to use: Take an adequate amount of this oil and dilute it with your carrier oil. Gently massage on your body. ( Can also be diluted with bathing water.)