Description: Herbins Eucalyptus Oil is 100% Pure essential oil derived from leaves of Eucalyptus Tree. Herbins Eucalyptus Oil is ideal for the whole body. An effective oil massage that can soothe nervous disorders and stress. Herbins “Eucalyptus Essential Oil” is the blessing from nature. It can treat nervous exhaustion, stress, depression, anxiety, migraine.
Aroma: Fresh, balsamic, camphor-like, pungent, dry
ColorPale yellow-green or colorless
Chemical constituents: Eucalyptus oil has various chemical compounds that include Cineol, pinene, limonene, cymene, phellandrene, terpinene, aromadendrene.
1 Aromatherapists use the oil for energizing and clarifying aroma.
2. Used in hundreds of colds and flu preparations available – cough drops, throat lozenges and chest rubs.
3. It provides quite natural treatment for respiratory ailments, bronchitis, feverish conditions, the flu and skin problems such as burns, ulcers and wounds.
4. It makes a wonderful balsamic blend for massaging back and chest to fight bronchitis and other respiratory ailments.
5. An activating eucalyptus massage oil is effective for sore and aching muscles.
6. The leaves and oil are especially used for respiratory ailments such as bronchitis, feverish conditions (malaria, typhoid, cholera etc) and skin problems like burns, ulcers and wounds.
7. For wounds and abscesses, the strong germicidal effects of the eucalyptus oil can help heal wounds, burns ulcers and insect bites or stings.
8. It will help loosen phlegm and improve lung functions.
9. Eucalyptus oil is also great for the use in a sick bed environment.
10. Eucalyptus essential oil is highly antiseptic but also very inexpensive, so it’s used specifically in aftershaves, colognes, mouthwashes, and household cleansers.
11. The essential oil of eucalyptus, with its main component eucalyptol, is used in many drugstore products as a liniment for sore muscles, in vapor rubs for lung and sinus congestion, in skin blemishes / oily complexion lotions and creams and in shampoos for oily hair.
12. Eucalyptus oil helps to clear minor, non-cystic acne problems or skin blemishes by reducing the oiliness of the skin.
13. Eucalyptus is also an essential component of sauna products.
14. Eucalyptus is a stimulating and refreshing oil that may help restore emotional balance and promote concentration.
15. Cypress oil mostly used in flavor industry in making following flavored food items: Species of eucalyptus oils that are used in industry contain constituents used in flotation, a process used mainly in the mining industry to separate ore particles from unwanted minerals.
16. The process of separation of crude sulfur ores from the gangue particles is known as Froth Floatation Process. Sulfur ores are immersed in eucalyptus oil, and high jet of strong air is blown inside with compressor so that a froth is created inside the tank and lighter ore particles float at the surface and are removed, while heavier gangue particles are left behind.
17. The eucalyptus oil which is most often used in perfumery is eucalyptus citriodora, the lemon-scented eucalyptus. Lemon eucalyptus contains up to 90% citronellal along with geraniol. Both of these constituents are primary fragrancing compounds in the perfume and cosmetics industry. Such a high percentage of citronellal in one botanical source makes its extraction very cost-effective. It is an important fragrance ingredient in the blending of essential oils.
18. It is used in making deodorants for men due to its balsamic odor.
How to use: Take an adequate amount of this oil and dilute it with your carrier oil. Gently massage on your body. ( Can also be diluted with bathing water.)