Herbins “ Ginger Essential Oil ” is blessing from nature. It can treat fractures, rheumatism, arthritis, cramps, colds and flu, sores on the skin. Herbins Ginger Oil is 100% Pure essential oil derived from rhizomes of Ginger. Herbins Ginger Oil is ideal for whole body. An effective oil massage that can soothe nervous disorders and stress.
Appearance : Thin liquid
Aroma : spicy, Warm and Stimulating
Color : Light yellow
Extraction : The steam distillation from unpeeled or dried (rhizome) of plants.
1. This Ginger essential oil is uncut, undiluted, alcohol free, long lasting high grade essence oil –
Excellent for aromatherapy uses – to scent candles; freshen potpourri; in soap making;
massage oils; bath oil and also as a perfume body oil.
2. For the treatment of fractures, rheumatism, arthritis, bruising, carbuncles, cramps, travel,
Lethargy, nausea, and sea sickness, colds and flu, sores on the skin, muscle aches, poor
circulation. In blended massage oil or diluted in the bath.
3. Ginger tea has been recommended to alleviate nausea in chemotherapy patients primarily
because its natural properties do not interact in a negative way with other medications.
4. It is warming, stimulating and grounding. It aids memory and is an aphrodisiac and also helps
with pain relief and detoxification.
5. In cosmetics and essence, it is helpful in skin care as well increase fragrance, essential oils are
highly versatile and can be used in a variety of ways such as room fragrances, bath oils,
massage oils, perfumes, inhalations, natural preservatives and in cosmetic preparations.
6. Ginger essential oil is used in lot of perfumery creation and blending with other essential oils.
How to use:
Take an adequate amount of this oil and dilute it with your carrier oil. Gently massage on your body. (Can also be diluted with bathing water)