• Chironji Nut Carrier Oil is originated in India.
• It is clear colorless to yellow liquid in color.
• Chironji was originated in India as a dry fruit and was used for rich delicacies before it found its place in the Indian traditional medicine and then it become popular and known to the world.
• Chironji Carrier Oil is not suitable for pregnant women.
Chirongi nuts are small, round musky-flavoured nut traditionally used in the region around Hyderabad in India. Sometimes called charooli or chirolo, chirongi nuts have no English name. They are the kernels of a fruit whose shell dries to bustle hardness. The fruit is cracked open and the nuts are extracted. These are further dried and then packed for distribution. Chirongi nuts are small pale and speckled with dark patches. They are slightly flat and round in shape and are the size of lentils. They have a slightly nutty aroma and a pronounced taste that is between nutty and musky. They taste just like almonds and usually are added in kheers, payasams and kulfis. Chirongi nuts are an important garnish for halwas cakes and creams and are favoured in Gutarat, Maharashtra and Hyderabad.
Appearance : Viscous liquid
Color : colorless to yellow liquid
Extraction: It is extracted by cold expression oif seeds
1. Chironji Oil is used in the treatment of numerous health conditions like ulcer, diarrhea, fever, asthma, skin disorders, cough, urinary concretions, bowel disorders and biliousness.
2. Chironji Oil is also used as a good tonic for assisting improved function of the brain and body.
3. Chironji Oils also known as Charoli Oil is extracted from the tasty Chironji seeds that are often used as a cheap substitute for almonds