Pure Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens)
Cypress oil / Organic Cypress Oil
Aroma : : Sweet, balsamic & spicy. It has a very pleasant evergreen aroma, smoky, woody, dry & slightly nutty
Chemical constituents: It contains volatile oil & tannins.
Extraction: Steam distillation of needles
1. It helps in purifying, warming, supports eliminating excessive fluids & concentration which seems to be helpful in enhancing, reviving, restorative, comforting & protective a great oil for times of grief and difficult transitions.
2. It is beneficial in conditions of excess fluid such as bleeding, nosebleeds, heavy menstruation, heavy perspiration, cough & bronchitis, haemorrhages and fluid retention.
3. Furthermore, cypress oil helps to regulate the menstrual cycle, helps to ease arthritis and rheumatic pain and it is also beneficial to oily as well as congested skin & wounds.
4. It acts as an antiperspirant and as massaging for abdominal pains.
5. It is used in making perfumes, also add fragrance to skin care products, provides aid relaxation and to clear congested air passage.
It mixes well with Cedarwood & Pine, Mandarin & Orange, Sandalwood, Lavender, Clary Sage, Marjoram, Juniper, Rose, Jasmine, Cardamom and many more.It is mainly used in many Men’s colognes and aftershaves. Also used as purifying incense by the Tibetans.