Pine Oil, also known as the Pine Tar, is available at the best prices with a guarantee of timely delivery. The company offers a quality assured range of the Pine Oil to the clients based in different parts of the country. PIne Oil is also known as Pintar to be ommited.
Appearance : Transparent liquid
Aroma : Fresh, Sweet-resinous, Woody, Turpentine, Coniferous, Balsamic
Color : Light yellow
Chemical constituents: Pine oil has various chemical compounds that include borneol, bornyl acetate, phallandrene, pinene and carene.
Extraction: Pine oil is obtained by the steam distillation of pine needles, twigs and cones.
1. It contains therapeutic properties like antimicrobial, antirheumatic, antiseptic, antifungal, anti-viral, bactericidal-large spectrum, balsamic, choleretic, deodorant, decongestant, diuretic, expectorant, hypertensive , antidiabetic, cortisone-like insecticidal, restorative, rubefacient, sudorific and tonic-stimulant. Adrenal gland stimulant, analgesic, antibacterial, antibiotic, antifungal, antiseptic, antiviral, arthritis, asthma, bladder infections, bronchitis, catarrh, cholagogue, circulatory stimulant, colds, convalescence, coughs, cuts, cystitis, decongestant, deodorant, detoxifying, disinfectant, diuretic, eczema, expectorant, fatigue, flu, gout, influenza, laryngitis, lice, muscular aches, neuralgia, osteoarthritis, psoriasis, raises blood pressure, rheumatism, ringworm, scabies, scrapes, sinusitis, sore throat and urinary infections.
2. Powerful antiseptic for respiratory tract, balsamic, rubefacient (rheumatic complains.) influenza and all infections of respiratory tract.
3. Pine oil is most useful to relieve mental, physical and sexual fatigue, while having a cleansing and invigorating effect on an area and is great for vapor therapy in a sick room as it promotes healing.
4. It can be used for cuts and sores, scabies and lice and for excessive perspiration while its warming properties help with rheumatism, arthritis, gout, muscular aches and pains and it can stimulate circulation. Furthermore it can help in cases of bronchitis, asthma, catarrh, coughs, laryngitis, colds and flu. It eases breathlessness and sinusitis.
5. It has also been applied to eczema those with laryngitis, lice, muscular aches, neuralgia, psoriasis, rheumatism, ringworm, scrapes and sinusitis.