Herbins Pomegranate Seed Oil (Punica granatum)
1. Pomegranate seed oil is commonly used in cosmetic products to revitalize dull or mature skin, assist with wrinkles, and to soothe minor skin irritations.
2. Without moisture, wrinkles become more abundant and pronounced, the skin looks tight & lacks luster.
3. The conjugated fatty acids give it strong anti-inflammatory properties, which help to reduce swelling and ease muscular aches and pains.
4. Pomegranate seed oil is one of the only plant sources of conjugated fatty acids and it contains an abundant amount of punicic acid, a compound closely related to conjugated linoleic acid (CLA).
5. Pomegranate seed oil can be used topically as a skin moisturizer, orally as a dietary supplement, as a massage oil, or as a personal lubricant.