PUMPKIN SEED OIL / PUMPKIN SEED CARRIER OIL
Botanical Name Pumpkin seed oil : Cucurbita pepo
Description : Pumpkin oil is viscous and its color ranges from very faint red to bright red.
Extraction : Seeds
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Color & Odor : light to very dark green to dark red in colour and has an intense nutty taste
Uses of Pumpkin seed oil:-
1. The use of pumpkin oil prevents the occurrence of benign prostatic hyperplasia. It also aids in the treatment of the same.
2. The oil is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, D, E and K.
3. It is used as cooking oil, it can be serves as a salad dressing when combined with honey or olive oil.
4. The oil is rich in minerals, including Magnesium and Calcium.
5. Drizzle the oil on pasta, risotto, soups, stews, steamed vegetables, cooked meats, cold meats and vanilla ice cream.
6. The oil is rich in fatty acids, which are good for the joints.