PUMPKIN OIL / PUMPKIN SEED OIL
Botanical Name : Cucurbita pepo
Description : Pumpkin oil is viscous and its color ranges from very faint red to bright red.
Plant Parts Used : Seeds
Extraction Method : Cold Pressed
Color & Odor : light to very dark green to dark red in colour and has an intense nutty taste
1. It is used as a cooking oil , it can be serves as a salad dressing when combined with honey or olive oil.
2. Drizzle the oil on pasta, rissotto, soups, stews, steamed vegetables, cooked meats, cold meats and vanilla ice cream.
3. The oil is rich in fatty acids, which are good for the joints.
4. The oil is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, D, E and K.
5. The oil is rich in minerals, including Magnesium and Calcium.
6. The use of pumpkin oil prevents the occurrence of benign prostatic hyperplasia. It also aids in the treatment of the same.
7. It has been scientifically proven that pumpkin seed oil regulates blood cholesterol, thereby reducing the risk of heart ailments.