Herbins 100% Pure & Natural Tangerine Oil
Tangerine oil is extracted from Citrus reticulata (also known as Citrus nobilis, C. madurensis, C. unshiu and C. deliciosa) of the Rutaceae family and is also known as European mandarin, tangerine, naartjie and true mandarin.It is sweet and tangy and yellowy orange color.
Tangerine oil is extracted from the peel by cold expression.
1. Tangerine oil is soothing to the nervous system and has a tonic effect on the digestive system, while helping flatulence, diarrhea and constipation.
2. It is also useful for the skin and is used to help with stretch marks, increasing circulation and reducing fluid retention.
3. It is an oil that can boost the digestive system, reduce retention, increase circulation and sooths the nervous system and relieve stress and tension.
4. In vapor therapy, tangerine oil can help with soothing the nervous system and thereby reduce stress and tension, while also boosting the digestive system.
5. As a blended massage oil or diluted in the bath, tangerine oil can assist the nervous system, reduce flatulence, diarrhea, constipation, and other digestive complaints, but also increase circulation to the skin, reduce fluid retention and help prevent stretch marks.