Herbins tea tree oil is 100% pure tea tree essential oil derived from the fresh or partly dried leaves of tea tree. Herbins tea tree oil is ideal for whole body Appearance : Thin liquid Aroma : Medicinal, fresh, woody, earthy, herbaceous Color : Pale yellow to colorless Extraction: The tea tree oil is extracted by the steam distillation of leaves.
Herbins tea tree oil can be used as hair growth oil too, just ass few drops of tea tree oil to any of the carrier oil like argan oil, grapeseed oil etc and applied directly on scalp for hair growth. tea tree oil for hair is good hair growth oil. For acne treatment also you can use tea tree oil for skin. tea tree oil also used in many acne face wash. tea tree oil is good skin care products. tea tree oil helps in anti aging too, by renewing the skin. tea tree oil is used in aromatherapy for stress relief. you can ass tea tree oil in you massage oils too for soothing effects.
Appearance : Thin liquid
Aroma : Medicinal, fresh, woody, earthy, herbaceous
Color : Pale yellow to colorless
Chemical constituents: Tea tree oil has various chemical compounds that include Terpinen-4-ol, Alpha-Terpineol, Cineole, Pinene, Alpha Terpenene, Beta-Caryophyllene.
Extraction: The Tea Tree Essential Oil is extracted by the steam distillation of leaves
1. This is the greatest oil to fight viruses, bacteria and fungi. Wounds and scrapes can be washed out with a mixture to disinfect the area.
2. It is used in vapor therapy and can help with colds, measles, sinusitis and viral infections.
3. Tea tree oil has been used for skin and hair and to combat acne, oily skin, head lice and dandruff.
4. It is helpful incase of burns if applied immediately by washing area with ice water, then applying drops of tea tree oil to burned area helps to produce soothing and healing effect to the skin. It is helpful in case of calluses and corns.
5. Tea tree oil is being used in number of applications like all purpose cleaner, deoderizer, bedsores, dishwashers, humidifiers, plant sprays, vaporisers etc.
6. It act as a very good hair conditioner. Because of the mild qualities of tea tree’s terpinen content, the oil can soothe cuts, scratches, sunburn and cold sores. Because it’s non-irritating, a single drop of the oil can be applied directly to minor injuries once or twice a day.
7. It has proved helpful in eau de Cologne, hair oils, powder perfumes, hair washes and shampoo preparation.
8. Tea tree oil is used for many household cleaning purposes.
9. It includes the use of deodorisers for misting the room with the application of tea tree oil.
10. The addition of drops of tea tree oil in to the humidifier help in cleaning and refreshing the air.
How to use : Take an adequate amount of this oil and dilute it with your carrier oil. Gently massage on your body. ( Can also be diluted with bathing water.)