The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:Shree Overseas Exports
211, Kh No.-43/1, Begumpur, New Delhi-110086
Copyright © 2011 Shree Overseas Exports. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2011 Shree Overseas Exports. All rights reserved.
- All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of Shree Overseas Exports.
- All information given online to us will be held in the strictest confidence & will not be sold, rented or traded to any outside entity. We do not require or have any kind of membership program.
We use third-party advertising companies (like Ads by Google) to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you
Shipping & Delivery
- Please refer to shipping & return policy.
- If you want to place an order from outside India then please write the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do mention the product name you need, quantity you need, your name, complete address where you need delivery with zip/postal code and your contact number. You will receive all the directions regarding payment, delivery and all charges thereafter from our side then.
- Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. Shree Overseas Exports is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
- You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed in (link to Payment Options). Shree Overseas Exports reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
- Customer service is available as defined on the Contact Us page of this Web site.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Shree Overseas Exports and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Shree Overseas Exports with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Shree Overseas Exports with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Shree Overseas Exports. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect
Payments & Transactions
What is the payment mode?
We accept payments via our payment gateway CCavenue and COD(Cash on delivery). You can pay by Credit card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Payment Wallet.
Is it safe to order online? Is my credit card secure when I use it on your web site?
Since you make payment through payment gateway, their fortified security measures ensure that sensitive information (i.e. credit card number) is always protected. (Payment Gateway is an online retailer that provides a merchant account alternative, credit card processing, shopping cart, fraud prevention, & secure checkout services. The payment gateway never shares credit card information with suppliers.) And this is for your information only that our Payment Gateway partner CC Avenue is also installed on IRCTC website
What If I don’t have a Credit Card?
If you do not know to make online payment then you can use our cash on delivery (COD) option, but in case our COD partner is not providing service in your area then there are few other options for you to get our product. We can accept other forms of payment, such as Bank transfer, direct cash deposit to bank accounts. Contact us on email@example.com if you want to pay using a method other than credit card, we would be happy to hear from you.
For any further queries, kindly click here.